Saturday, March 22, 2008

emotion game

Finally, Rachel and Tim have jumped on the bike-wagon and decided riding bikes in Boulder is just about the funnnnnest thing one can do.

Tim and I rode up to Rachel's work Espresso Roma, grabbed some PBR bullets from the shop across the street and began our "imbibe and play" night. I offered that we play the "emotion game" which was introduced to me by my dear Syracuse buddies Will Chidsey and Luke O'Brien.

Basically, you take a camera, point it at a friend and give them an emotion. They must give you an impression, idea, response to that emotion. Tim and I exchanged with this game for a few moments then moved on to a much more artistic (and PBR induced) endeavor.

Here is what came of this game . . .

First! The participants: Tim, the despondent deliverer; Rachel, the Alaskan; Meghann, the "ant in my cup?"; Mary, the squiggle lion; and Melanie, the flattered baker.







Now here are some photos of words, emotions and phrases. Care to take a poke at what they might be???
















Needless to say, it was a good time.

and I must say, everyone should have a Mary in their life. She makes all her friends quilts. She just turned 60 on March 18th.

No comments: