Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Who knew Salt Lake City would smell salty?

Grand Salt Lake Park is located just west of SLC in Magna, Utah. Drive down Saltair Street to get to the marina, and as soon as you step out of your vehicle, get ready for some sea-smell. It smells like a clam bit your face.

I went to SLC today to find a belt and found a magnificent selection, horribly arranged and difficult to sift through, at Decades, a Vintage clothing shop downtown. This is only funny because I've been actively seeking an article to keep my pants up for weeks now. I couldn't seem to find the right fit or price for my belt-budget. Decades provided me the simplicity and comfort of having my pants stay on my waste.

Here are some pictures of the huuuuuuuge lake. And the sand looking stuff is not sand, it's salt. Salt and cattails.





1 comment:

Tribellian said...

Whooooaaa