Sunday, March 26, 2006

I've committed myself

I’ve committed myself to real rituals
Less habits
I’ve committed myself to more fiscal
Sensibility
I’ve committed myself to time
To the clock
I’ve committed myself to more green lights
Less stops
Committed myself to less known
More a mystery
I’ve committed myself to the future
Not history
I’ve committed myself to trust
To loyalty
I’ve committed myself to living a little less
Royalty
I’ve committed myself, some say too soon,
To what is love?
I’ve committed myself over distance
Under spun
I’ve committed myself, more to air
Environment
I’ve committed myself, often poor
Never spent
I’m committing myself
To the nearest asylum

Come commit with me
We’ll meet ‘em greet ‘em
Wine ‘em dine ‘em
Then defile them
Come commit
Admit to insanity
I am out of my mind
I have finally realized it

No comments: