Thursday, March 23, 2006

My guess is that gas squiggles




In the Alphabetic labyrinth, the "g" has lost its squiggle
We all have fonts
but the contemporary "g" is a circle with a leftward hook
I like the Georgia lowercase "g"
The Carolingian kind
My pastime doodle is the symbol for
one ten-thousandth of a tesla-
Gravity, too
g

I like g's like she likes stars
I am convinced real stars are not truly penta-pointed shaped

Hydrogen and helium gaseous bodies
Follow me here: stars aren't generic, symmetrical symbols
Stars aren't perfectly pointed shapes
When a star is described in all its glory
It is an equilibrium between
compressional force of gravity
and
outward pressure of radiation
resulting from internal thermonuclear
fusion reactions

Can such a celestial body be summed up
in a child's favorite shape to draw
so simply upon the page?

Stars are shapeless, saggy gaseous
I see stars as squiggly g's
A sky sea of g-stars

3 comments:

Stephanie Kansky said...

"Somebody intimidate this girl"
--Martin, from the PRO Club

Oh youll get your comment... oh youll get more then a comment for the blasphemous words spoken against my stars... g's my butt.

No longer is it east coast, west coast Rap wars... let the Eastcoast Westcoast Blog Wars BEGIN!

Anonymous said...

I thought gas went *prrrffft*

I really did.

frillytoothpicks said...

Perhaps prrrrfft is the onomatopoeia
for a squiggle

Yes?