Monday, October 31, 2005

Siren Isle

Late in the moonlit linens
a call arouses my ears
restarts my heart and in
His song: a harp
that thrusts me into his stormy sea
I’m losing myself to deceitful chimes
that strangle me like jungle vines

While enduring the Siren’s luring cries
memories invade from the fallen sky
cascade on me like chimney bricks
…The press of his hips as he kisses my lips
his salient eyes enticing mine
strewn out on the ground next to flicker fire
following with fingertips each contour
every line, all the shadows on his body…
Sky eyes stare to lure, I’m crashing under

Yesterday’s twist
makes time seem so elastic.
Please, Aeolus, sail me elsewhere!
Best to care less for this ambivalence

In binding myself unto this mast, I
deny a desired breath from the past.

No comments: