Thursday, December 01, 2005

Things you wouldn’t necessarily tell someone unless someone said to you “Hey, tell me something you wouldn’t necessarily tell someone unless they

asked you to tell something you wouldn’t necessarily tell.”


I Febreeze my favorite jeans
when they reek of weed
because I’d rather have the
artificial scent
then send them to
the Laundermat.
They wear much better
when they're worn.

And while I touch this topic,
the comfiness of clothes,
I’d also like to expose
the fact that my shoes
appear altogether gross
and I know
that people stare at
the paint speckles and holes
but I’d like to vindicate
their state of existence:
I like them because of
their social resistance.

2 comments:

My Mouth said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
My Mouth said...

I think it's wrong to try to close my mouth by censoring me this way.

I will not be silenced! Why have you tried to quiet my voice?