Friday, January 20, 2006

P C

In this place, it is quite correct to act
in a PC manner
as a matter of fact, I'm sick of that
I'd like to hang my banner
stating : "Fuck politics and
what is correct in this warping world we
live in!"
Why we believe the media's schemes
and just accept what we are given
will never settle well in my belly
because I cannot stand to
stand for something I don't
even understand - I'd rather know
my convictions are bold
I'll even let them unfold and debate them
over a walk with you - as long
as you promise to listen
The problem, I fear, won't be
with your ears,
I'm quite certain they work just
fine. The difficulty lies in your
tragic eyes that don't operate
alongside your mind
You believe every sight
without thinking
it just might not be correct
You see, we've created PC
for society, not
individual you & me
Thinking is a process of elimination,
it's not continuing this dedication
to ideas implanted by the works
of the world
Think for yourself,
stop soaking and regurgitating

No comments: