Saturday, December 15, 2007

Gollum Sentences.

Who's car is that?
Heidi's car is that.

Heidi purchased a new pseudo-Saab (Elantra 2005, in the new shiny 'hide-n-seek' black) and I nearly burnt it down with hot coals from our new Hookah.

I asked 'Who's car is that' and couldn't figure out why it sounded so cajun, or uneducated, or Gollum. Bill explained: "It's like saying "Bill's water is that." Very Gollum-esque.

Going to a Croc's Christmas bash tonight. If anyone is wearing those fluorescent foam sandals, I will personally heal them with my short dagger, tapered blade stilettos. Okay, so the shoes I'm wearing aren't that 'Kill Bill' hazardous, but it is a black and white (and red and green) event and I'm polishing up.

Also, we received a new refrigerator shipment this afternoon and Bill created a 'leftover' shelf. If nothing else, that shelf shows how warm our hearts are for unfinished food. We're leftover rescuers!

If you're looking for a thread to follow in this post, give up now.

No comments: