Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I know the moment I move to Oregon, it will implement taxes again

I don't really want to move to Oregon, but this no tax thing really does excite me.

As do these beautiful pictures...

I have driven over many a mountain pass, and turned lots of astonishing turns. Favorite Mountain Pass of the Summer award goes to McKenzie Pass from Sisters to Eugene in Oregon.



McKenzie/Sanitam Pass


...on my way up


Rock


Willamette Forest


through my windshield... lots of mist


That's my shadow taking a picture of Sea of Lava sign


This is the Sea of LAVA


Thanks to Kansky, I know which way is north :)


People back in the days were so badass...


Puddle of Love, but what puddle isn't a puddle of love?


The top of the foggy pass reminded me of the hyena's Elephant Graveyard in Lion King - spooky.


Green makes me happy!!!


Super Happy!


Lava Rock and Fog


Thanks for tuning in . . . more on Idaho, horses and Turds to come!

1 comment:

Tribellian said...

This is the most beautiful, intriguing odyssey I've ever seen. Including those in which I was actually there-

Delightful midnight snack :)