Friday, August 22, 2008

Soap Lake



It was hard to temporarily leave Sparky and my new buddies Ellyse and Nate behind in Seattle, but it had to be done. Such is life when one is on tour with a rock band.

not an Airplane and I are currently in Spokane WA . . . we woke up early (tenish) to walk down and up many Seattle hillocks and hummocks to go out to breakfast. Some killed the hair of the dog with coffee and mimosa, I just stuck to the Super Mimosa.

I am sitting at the merch table listening to this pretty sweet venue play MGMT.

We're leaving right after the show for a six hour drive to Portland. I am excited to be back in Portland again. The tentative itinerary for me is homelessness in Portland until I feel it is necessary to catch the train back.

- - -

Excitement is brewing in the belly of me: I have officially decided to do the bike ride to Mastatal with these three folks and two more. We plan on leaving December 29th 2008. (And, no, Costa Rica is not an island.)

No comments: