Tuesday, November 13, 2007

It can be a bit maddening, having an irrational passion for something.

I think in terms of literary devices. Speak to strangers with subtle allusions & abstract references. Listen with rhetorical critique & I love in spontaneous snippets.

I can't ride my bike by a passing wind without mentally scrawling a haiku. I thought about good words to use in sestinas all day. I sometimes convince myself the entire world and everyone in it is living the epic poem; each action, a line in the verse of day.

Lately, it has been elegiac glasses fused to my visage; I'm not sure how to remove them. I can't convince myself that it's best for me to try.

It's a blurry focus to live in - a nebulous cloud of questions, constantly seeking epiphanies and explanations.

Now I know why Nietzsche went mad.

1 comment:

GS said...

A lot of people think "the Nietzscher" went mad because of syphilis....


Maybe you should go get a check up?